Lane County Human Resource Association (LCHRA) is excited to announce that the application for the 2018 Employer Internship Grant is now live. This is a great opportunity for organizations interested in hiring an intern to offset some of the costs, while providing in-depth learning experiences for emerging HR professionals.
This year, we will award two $2,500 employer grants to employers who hire a student to work in a Human Resources capacity under the guidance of an HR professional.
- Application deadline is March 31, 2018.
- Recipients notified by April 15, 2018.
- Intern must be hired no later than June 15, 2018 with a start date of no later than June 30, 2018.
- Any LCHRA member employer is eligible to apply.
- Internship must be a minimum of 240 hours over the course of six weeks.
- An individual Learning Plan must be submitted within a week of the intern’s start date.
- A performance evaluation must be submitted at the end of the internship.
More details about these grants can be found in the informational flyer.
Applications can be filled out here: Applications are now closed.