The truth is that we all communicate non-stop throughout our day. In fact, we are so comfortable with our own style of communication that we often take for granted that those around us understand what we are saying. This unwise confidence daily creates the barriers that impede individuals, companies, even countries from succeeding. In fact, the key factor causing conflicts between individuals, organizations, and even countries usually stems back to poor communication.
During this training, attendees can expect to:
- Learn the key reasons why communication fails (learn to avoid the pitfalls.)
- Comprehend the impact proper Communication has on a company, personal life, and customer relationships.
- Experience a hands-on example of the impact of proper communication in a business setting.
- Explore the 3 easy steps that make communication effective.
- Review each personality style.
- Participate in interesting Communication activities.
- Experience an example of a company who has learned the value of communication and -of course- Have Fun.
Speaker: Jeff Johnson from Hawes Group