Our panelists will discuss the financial impact Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) has on businesses locally, regionally and state-wide. Self-regulation in the areas of socially responsible investing, environmental sustainability and social wellbeing contribute to the bottom line when it comes to recruiting, retention, total rewards, morale, professional development, etc. What is your company currently doing? Is it getting you where you want to go? And how does that compare to other employers?
- Carolyn Stein, Executive Director of BRING Recycling
- Jenny Bennett, VP / Business Development Officer at Summit Bank
- Miriam Whiteley, CFP, Investment Advisor at Roehl & Yi Investment Advisors
- Shelly Galvin, Director of Corporate Social Responsibility at CBT Nuggets
- Sylvia Barry, VP of Resource Development at United Way of Lane County
This meeting is generously sponsored by: